Gallos is the third mission in Settlers 6. In this mission, the rulers of Gallos have died due to a plague and a Baron has taken over the land, who oppresses his settlers.
- An enemy town/city
- Capturing carts
- Battling Rams (used by the enemy, only usable through capturing)
- The unreachable harbor's name is the same as the faction you are at war with.
- You can reach it by seizing the Baron's battling ram for yourself.
- The player is able to pay the taxes for the villages and capture the cart immediately after it takes off.
- If the territory outside of the harbor is sealed, the cart will stay inside the Baron's city forever, even after taking down the wall.
- The cart will stay in the harbor forever if the route to the city is blocked as well.
- The cart will also stay still if both paths are blocked enroute to the harbor or the city.